Level 4 Award in Food Safety
The CIEH Level 4 qualification provides candidates with an in-depth understanding of food safety with an emphasis on the importance of the management of systems and staff. Candidates normally sit this award when they need a high level food safety qualification that is externally accredited.
The course is intended for food managers, trainers and hygiene auditors.
- Introduction to food safety management
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and industry guidance
- Food safety hazards
- Allocation of responsibilities
- Managing the operational requirements of a safe food business
- Cleaning & disinfection regimes
- Supplier quality & safety controls
- Pest control
- Food safety management systems
- Communication, sources of information
- and training.
Please Note: Candidates must be able to communicate and read in English.
|Course Assessment:||Candidates have to complete a controlled assignment and a written examination. Both of which are completed under examination conditions.|
|Course Verifier:||Chartered Institute of Environmental Health|
|Book Now:||click here|
|Course Info:||for further info/course dates/fees please email email@example.com|
Please complete the following form to register for our Newsletter:
Coppolo & Coyde Limited
Bon Enfant Vinery
La Rochelle Road
F: 01481 247259
Coppolo & Coyde (Jersey) Limited
St Peter, Jersey
T: 01534 870455
F: 01534 870454