IOSH Working Safely
Working Safely gives staff the information they need to keep themselves safe at work.
The course is for all employees, at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in Health and Safety.
- Carrying out work activities without risk to themselves or others and understand the consequences if they fail to work safely
- Identify hazards, risks and risk controls and understand the importance of risk assessment, with examples of everyday use of risk assessments
- Understand how to take appropriate workplace precautions and their importance in the working environment
- Appreciate the importance of health & safety management system
- Identify lines of communication in their place of work
- Identify safety signs
- Understand emergency procedures and procedures for accidents
- Recognise how industry affects the environment and how individuals can minimize pollution and waste
Course Assessment: There is a multiple choice assessment and risk assessment project at course end
Duration: 1 Day
Course Verifier: Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
Book Now: click here
Course Info: for further info/course dates/fees please email [email protected]